
Grandma and Grandpa Stevens

My sisters Gabriele and Mikiele

Aunt Kels

Grandpa Mike and Grandma Kim

Our Family

Kinsleys blessing day January 2 2011. Trent gave her such a sweet blessing. It was nice to be able to bless her at home so all our family could be there.

She was blessed in my blessing dress that I wore. I made the little head band for her, and it turned out so cute. She looked so pretty!!

5 comments:
beautiful Daniele...your little family looks wonderful.
aah i love you the dress
and what girl mom talent you have with that headband.
I love those pictures daniele!
OH and I like your new haircut, it's super cute on you.
Update us, when you decide where you're going!
oh love your dress that was yours... is what that first sentence is suppose to mean. I'm dumb.
She looks beautiful! That's neat you got to do it with all of your family.
She is so beautiful! I love the dress and the headband is adorable. That's so great you were able to bless her in Ashton. We did that with Porter too. Krew is getting so big! Are you excited to be almost finished? Are you going to try to get a preceptor? Glad you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment