
This is Krew watching the garbage truck. It was really sunny so he needed his sun glasses. When the truck leaves Krew always says, "more" he loves big trucks!

I didn't know where Krew went one day, and then I found him! He was rocking himself back and forth so that he could swing. When I came up to him he just looked at me and said, "swing". Like, its not just for the babys mom, I fit in it too!

Here is a few pictures of our paint job. Sorry the pictures are not that good, but it does look awesome!

We painted this hutch black. Thanks again Mikiele your the best!

My new favorite room. Thank you so much Gabriele, the upstairs is for the next trip!
3 comments:
I know I have told you how great your house looks already, but I thought I would tell you again! It's beautiful! Maybe if me and Joel ever find a house we will have you and your sisters come help decorate! :)
Oh and him in the swing is too funny! "what mom, if the babies can do it why can't I?"
i LOVE it! what are you going to do next to your upstairs?
amie
That looks great Daniele! Painting stuff black is so easy, and it gives it an instant update. Good job! Krew is adorable! He is so funny!
Post a Comment