Monday, April 20, 2009

~Just a few pictures~

Cool dude in his new sun glasses, that he got in his Easter basket. We thought that he needed some because he freaks out if the sun gets in his eyes!


Krew with Jaxson (the little baby boy that I started to watch.) Jaxson is so cute, and Krew just loves him. Krew wanted to hold him and watch his movie. I tried to move Jaxson, but Krew just wanted to keep holding him. They look like little buddies!



2 comments:

Liana Brown said...

Oh I love the picture you posted of Krew and Jaxon! Im glad its working out well for all of us!!!

Cam and Mary said...

So cute! Love the glasses! I am jealous that he will keep a hat on. Hudson pulls them right off! Will you call me when you have a second? I always think I need to call you, but then I think you're probably busy, so you call me, k! :)