This is Krews favorite thing to do. Sit up on the counter and help cook!
Grandpa Mike did this to Krew. He had Krew out with him at the shop and had some M&Ms, so he decided to lick the M&M, then paint Krews face, then feed it to Krew! Dad said that Krew loved it and would laugh. (Krew likes anything with candy involved, so I'm sure he had a good time.)
3 comments:
Cute pictures Daniele! Krew has the cutest faces! It looks like you guys had a great time with family. I bet Krew loved the snow and playing with his cousins. Sorry you guys were sick. Oh, and by the way, your skinny legs make me sick! :)
That is so funny. Your dad was sure proud of his paint job. He told us all about it.
So cute! I can just see your dad doing that :)
I'm glad you get to stay so long at your parents'. When do you go back? I think we're coming up in a couple weeks, but we'll probably miss you. too bad.
Post a Comment